Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Hot Java




Hot Java Mama

This is Card 5 for the 2017 Fall Coffee Lover's Bloghop
and
The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge

This card was so fun to make and even though it's kind of simple I think it turned out great.
I used the following items to create this card:

Art Impressions Hot Java and Coffee sentiment.
Newton's Nook Newton Loves Coffee coffee bean stamp.
Kat Scrappiness Stitched Ovals.
Stitched Scalloped Wave Die.
Copic Markers.
Glossy Accents.
Wink of Stella.
Paper and Ribbon Flowers.
Brown Gingham Ribbon.
White Craft Foam.

25 comments:

  1. Now that is my size coffee! LOVE IT. What a pretty card.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO pretty! I love this stamp image and you did a great job coloring it....I also love how you "framed" the image and the bow and flowers are a great finishing touch! GOOD job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hotty and pretty, love this sweet creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL...that image gets me everytime..love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha This would be me! She's awesome and so is your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes she is speaking my language! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL...this is my kinda coffee! hhahhhaha great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the fun beans on your background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much fun! Always love that image and you've colored it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa, been wanting to color her since last coffee hop.

      Delete
  10. Fun card design. She sure has a big cup there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great!! Wonderful design Cynthia :)

    Thanks for sharing!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete