Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Coffee Shop K-Cup Holder




Coffee Shop K-Cup Holder

This is Day 6 project for the 2017 Fall Coffee Lover's Bloghop

I couldn't resist making a k-cup holder but it took some time to do this today.  Lots of itty bitty stinkin' pieces but it was worth the effort.

I used the following products:

Gable Box Die.
Sunny Studio City Streets Stamp Set.
Martha Stewart Scallop Dot Edger Punch.
Impression Obsession Door & Window Dies.
MFT Painted Prints Citrus Paper Pack.
Sizzix Ida Lou's Flower Box Alphabet Dies.
Teeny Tiny Leaf Punch.
3/8" and 1/8" Circle Punches for the wreaths.
Recollections #110 Lt. Blue Cardstock.
Dark Blue, White, Yellow, Orange, Pumpkin,  & Green Cardstock.
Zig Clean Color Brush Markers.
Copic Marker BG000 for Windows.
Micron 005 Black  Ink Pen.
Stampin' Up Linen Thread.
White Gel Pen.
Wink of Stella.
Glossy Accents
Flat Back Gray Pearl.
Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares..

29 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I've never seen anything like this, and it's absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen, I had fun making it today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and sweet project, very clever gift idea!! Thanks so much for sharing and for stopping by my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Cindy. I love all your projects as well.

      Delete
  4. Super cute. I love your level of detail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now how cute is this?!!!! Love your giftie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy, it was fun to make and I'm sure I'll be making more.

      Delete
  6. Oh my, this is just too beautiful and awesome for words.
    You did a FABulous job putting this together (I hate the little pieces, too! lol).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca, I agree those little buggers are a pain in the rear.

      Delete
  7. Wow, that is totally awesome.
    So much to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is INCREDIBLE! Wow! It's soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my!!! The sweetness of yuor project!!! It's absolutely cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! Amazing and so creative coffee-shop box!!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great gift idea and so many wonderful elements added to the coffee shop container.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute little cup holder.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very awesome! This is a fantastic K-cup holder!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my cuteness!! This is fabulous

    Thanks for sharing!!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftines.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete