Friday, November 1, 2019

Steve's Surprise

Steve's Surprise

I made these gifts for Steve, my local Michael's Store Manager.  I told him months ago I would make him a Pysanky but after my brother Joe passed away in July I didn't have the motivation to really make the eggs until now.  I think Steve's smile says I'm forgiven.
I used MFT Harvest Mouse Stamp and Die Set. #mftstamps
I'm entering this into the Fall&Winter 2019 Coffee Lover's Blog Hop
&
The Daily Marker 30-Day Coloring Challenge

















15 comments:

  1. Such a sweet projects with those little mice! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thats super sweet project!
    love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super duper cute mice and how neat that you recorded your recipient getting it. That makes a great memory. Thanks for sharing and hope you have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards and a gorgeous egg too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stinkin cute. I LOVE the critters and their cute scenes. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry to hear of your brother's passing :( BUT yes, Steve looks very happy and how could he not.. those are adorable gifts and beautiful egg!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So awesome, you're the sweetest to make these gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was so nice of you! I love this sweet set!

    ReplyDelete