Monday, November 4, 2019

Katie's Gifts

Katie's Gifts


Thank you gifts to Katie who works for the same company as Richard, my mobility guy.  She helped for months trying to get the approval from the insurance company for my scooter lift for my Jeep to keep me mobile and independent.  It was approved thanks to Katie and Richard.

I used MFT Warm & Feathered Hugs Stamp Set #mftstamps

I was inspired by Keeway Tsao card from Pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/pin/253186810286959182/

I'm entering this into the Coffee Lover's Fall/Winter 2019 Blog Hop
and
The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge









7 comments:

  1. I LOVE the colors of the sky on your adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card, box and egg are so gorgeous and I just know how tickled Katie will be to receive these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its awesome!
    love it!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful works. Love everything. So talented

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another awesome beauty to gift, love them!

    ReplyDelete