Sunday, May 27, 2018

Espresso My Gratitude


Espresso My Gratitude
This is Card Three for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Bloghop
I used the following products to make this card

MFT Beautiful Girl Stamp & Die
Mama Elephant Organic Blooms
Spellbinders S4-314 Lacy Ovals & S4-110 Classic Ovals Large
Recollections #110 Cardstock in White & Black
Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
Distress Oxide Inks
White Embossing Powder
Copic Markers
Glossy Accents


These are thank you gifts I made for Margie Higuchi

13 comments:

  1. Oh, that is such a sweet image. Love your background, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love it! Margie is going to love those gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just SO darling! I'm loving that pastel background, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite projects of the hop so far. I love how the embossed background with the pastel colors looks. Such a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darn cute! Love the floral bg in pastel colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute. Sometimes I feel like a two fisted coffee drinker. Your image is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how CUTE is this?! Love your sweet design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooo sweet and beautiful! Love the image... your beautiful coloring and that background! One of my faves for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That background is amazing, love the coloring against the background and white on black for sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous with the pretty pastel colored background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is totally cute and the sentiment is very funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too cute!! Love that image and your coloring!

    ReplyDelete