Saturday, May 5, 2018

Believe

Believe

Hello,
I've created a card for Kat Scrappiness Anything Goes Card Challenge in honor of
National Scrapbooking Day

This card was totally inspired by Jen Del Muro of Reverse Confetti.  I didn't have much time today but thought I could make this in a jiffy.  Actually, it took a little longer than I thought it would...lol
The colors and design are all Jen's, I just used the only dies I own from Kat Scrappiness.
Inside and Out Stitched Rectangle Die and the Believe word Die to replicate it.  I also used a retired script embossing folder from Stampin' Up.  Fun foam was added to the words to pop them up and the stitched embossed panel.  A sentiment from MFT Our Story was also added.


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely lOVE this card sweet friend. Your talent is like no other! Love you!

    ReplyDelete