Thursday, December 14, 2017

Tree Farm

Tree Farm

This card #7


I used the following supplies on my card:

Ellen Hutson Tree Farm Stamp Set
Recollections #110 Cardstock in Cream
My Mind's Eye Be Merry Paper Pad
Kat Scrappiness Stitched Circle Dies
Cuttlebug Snowflakes Embossing Folder
Canson XL Watercolor Paper
Crafter's Companion Aqua Markers
Liquid Pearls & Unibal Signo White Gel Pen
Flower Soft in Cream & Polar White
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares
Fun Foam
Glossy Accents & Wink of Stella
Red Ribbon

7 comments:

  1. Oh My SWEET!!!!!
    I ADORE your tree farm card.
    Free Coffee - I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! I love this cute scene and that sentiment made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cute scene is so darling. I love that there is free coffee too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. I love how your little scene is framed in the circle. And who doesn't love some free coffee?

    ReplyDelete
  5. O M GARSH! Cutest thing I've seen today! LOVE your little scene... adorable!

    ReplyDelete