Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Bearing Gifts

Bearing Gifts

This is card #6



I used the following products to make my card:

Reverse Confetti Bearing Gifts Stamp Set
Jaded Blossom Coffee Candies Stamp Set for the Cup
MFT In & Out Stitched Rectangles Die
MFT Puffy Clouds Die
Canson XL Watercolor Paper
Recollections #110 Cardstock in White, Black, & Green
Cross Stitch Die
Nuvo Jewel Drops Key Lime
Distress Inks
Versamark Onyx Black Ink
Hero Arts Clear Ultra Fine Embossing Powder
Unibal Signo White Gel Pen
Glossy Accents & Wink of Stella
Fun Foam


8 comments:

  1. Super duper cute! Love the cute scene with bear image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sweet scene with the bear driving his vehicle. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little bear. He can come by my house anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this! totally clever and awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you added that coffee on top :) so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute but that coffee cup would be in my car... lol.. I love the scene and images. so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Always smart to bring coffee!... love this!

    ReplyDelete