Friday, June 30, 2017

Cafe Stop


Cafe Stop

Hi there once again.  I can't believe it's Friday already.  Here is my seventh card for the 2017 Summer Coffee Lover's Bloghop.   I've had loads of fun over this past week making cards and playing in my craftroom.  Hope you like my latest card.


Supplies:

Sunny Studio City Streets Stamp Set
Kat Scrappiness Stitched Rectangles Dies
Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Paper
Zig Clean Color Markers
Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Broken China, Salty Ocean, Pumice Stone,Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
Heavyweight White Cardstock
Blue Cardstock
Uniball Signo Broad White Gel Pen
Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares
Wink of Stella
Glossy Accents

9 comments:

  1. Awesome card and great little scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such a sweet design!
    Have a great coffee stop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, how sweet! Wonderful scene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card design, love the whole scene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE what you've designed...the colors are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cynthia, Love the landscape you created here! Great sentiment. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cars!! lol Hubby & I have Jetta's, not Beatle's, but we like VW's!! :-) What an awesome scene you created. One of my faves this hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fantastic scene! Love it!

    ReplyDelete