Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Bean Vine


Bean Vine

Hi once again.  This is my fifth card for the 2017 Summer Coffee Lover's Bloghop.  I wanted to do more with this card like actually having the beans hold musical instruments.  Kind of like the California Raisins commercial but not feeling well today, so this is all I got done.  I hope you like it anyways.

Supplies:
Heavyweight White and Black Cardstock
Kat Scrappiness Stitched Rectangles
Fiskars Latte Love Stamp Set
Distress Oxide Ink Broken China
Distress Inks Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn
Musical Notes found off a google search
Black Micron Pen
Sentiment made on my computer
Glossy Accents

10 comments:

  1. Oh my word...how FUN! Totally reminded me of the California Raisins!
    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love the dancing beans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun interpretation of the coffee theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha, too cute!! This is such a fun card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure to generate smiles! I love the dancing and singing beans.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how adorable and very creative of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my garshness! This is my new favorite! So awesome!! Making me giggle still!

    ReplyDelete