Thursday, April 4, 2019

Pinkfresh Folk Elements

Pinkfresh Folk Elements

Thank You Gifts to Pinkfresh
Being so stunned to see I won such a huge prize which was the entire January 2019 release, I wanted to give Kinnari a huge egg.  I made this goose Pysanky, card and box to show how much I appreciated getting all those goodies in the mail.  I feel truly blessed!








Supplies:

Pinkfresh Folk Elements Dies
Pinkfresh Oval Foliage Wreath Stamp & Die Set
Bristol Smooth #100 Cardstock
Recollections #110 Cardstock in White & Grey
Pinkfresh Live More Patterned Paper Pad
Lawn Fawn Let's Polka in the Meadow Petite Paper Pad
Numerous Colored Cardstock Scraps
Distress Oxide Inks
Versafine Onyx Black Ink
Wow Clear Embossing Powder
MFT Grassy edges Die-Namics
Martha Stewart Mini Pearls
Sheer White Ribbon
Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares
Fun Foam

No comments:

Post a Comment