Sunday, March 3, 2019

Eggstra Special Guy

Eggstra Special Guy


Thank You Gifts to Mitchell.
This lovely man works at my local Michael's store and always helps me out whenever I shop there for Copic markers.  He's so kind and always greets me with a smile.  I wanted to surprise him with these gifts to thank him for his never ending assistance.  I think I made his day a little bit special.  You can find him and his post with many pics of this interaction from Saturday, March 2nd.
vault_de_baldones on Instagram

Supplies:

Neat & Tangled Eggstra Special Stamp Set
Kat Scrappiness Double Stitched Circle & Square Dies
MFT Grassy Edges Die-Namics
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White #110 Card Stock
Recollections #110 Card Stock
Copic Markers
Versafine Onyx Black Ink
Wow Clear Embossing Powder
Patterned Paper Scraps
Glossy Accents & Wink of Stella
White & Black Gel Pen
Fun Foam
Sheer Ribbon
Chicken Egg & Pysanky Egg Dies & Black Wax
One Shot Varnish

No comments:

Post a Comment